0800 numbers from dmClub08000800 (UK Freephone) number dmConnect: Cost-effective worldwide call forwarding, by PSTN and VoIP Base: price plan for light call volumes
Choose an 0800 number. When you are called on that number, our system forwards the call to a fixed line or mobile phone of your choice, anywhere in the world.
New: If you've got a VoIPVoIP: Voice over Internet Protocol - a protocol optimized for the transmission of speech over the Internet, and used in cheaper alternatives to traditional PSTN telephony system we can forward to that as well.
£5 / month dmConnectdmConnect: Cost-effective worldwide call forwarding, by PSTN and VoIP Base - no setup fee
• dmFaxdmFax: Recive faxes as email attachments
• dmSwitchboarddmSwitchboard: A fully featured virtual switchboard
• EntEnterprise: price plan for high call volumes
Choose an 0800 number
|NumberNumber Click on the number to add it to your trolley ( dmConnectdmConnect: Cost-effective worldwide call forwarding, by PSTN and VoIP-BasBase: price plan for light call volumes )||GoldGold fee: A one-off charge levied only on particularly memorable numbers|
0800 case study
Free calls lead to holiday sales bonanza
Our client - a company renting holiday apartments - has seen a significant increase in sales after choosing an 0800 number to use in its advertising. The cost of paying for customer calls has been repaid in extra profits - more than 20 times over.
The company needed to be more profitable. Most calls would last 20 minutes - and half would result in sales worth around £167 each. But despite good margins, the company just didn't get enough calls from adverts. They needed to increase their 800 sales per year.
Using a dmConnectdmConnect: Cost-effective worldwide call forwarding, by PSTN and VoIP 0800 number costing 2.05 ppmppm: pence per minute (ex VAT) (the rate for their call volume), the company needed only a 1% improvement in leads to justify the extra cost. In fact, the results far exceeded their expectations.
- Sales increased by 15%, generating £20,040 additional profit.
- The cost of the 0800 number was just £933 for first year (gold fee £100, rental £5/month and calls at £64/month).
- Having an 0800 number gave the sales team more confidence in their ad campaigns.
- Customers no longer fretted about the cost of calling the company, making them more relaxed and likely to buy.